Monday, June 1, 2015

Whispering Whatsapp


Hey there, old friend
Would've asked 'How've you been?'
But I already know you're MIA
Since Friday evening, so says your ‘Last seen’.

Hey there, old bud
I would've asked ‘What’s new?’
But this new boy in your profile photo
Already tells me, bored of him you grew.

Hey there, old pal
Wanna say ‘Let’s meet for a drink?’
But ‘Exams DND’ says your status.
Bugging you right now will really stink.

Hey there, old dude
Wanna ask 'How's it going?'
But I already know you've changed numbers
Coz the photo of a weirdo, it’s now showing

Hey there, I'm old school
I'd like to keep in touch
Know and gush over a little something extra
Even when your Whatsapp reveals too much.

Hey there, hey you
You may think of me much small
But you know you're no different
This is the story of us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment